About Webox.hk, Hong Kong’s Number One Forwarding Service
Webox.hk is a dynamic, innovative Hong Kong-based company focusing on mobile warehousing solutions. We provide USA Tax-free and Canada shipping addresses to customers located around the world, allowing them to shop like locals and increase their ability to buy and sell in both countries. Enjoy savings on online shopping and rest assured, knowing that the professional team at Webox.hk are watching over your consignment. Whether you’re shopping locally in HK or looking to buy products overseas that you just can’t get at home, we can help you save big on shipping costs. We use an internationally recognised and respected freight service – FedEx/UPS – to ensure safe and efficient delivery of goods wherever you are. Take advantage of tax free shopping with a US shipping address now!
While market research shows that many people across Hong Kong, China and the US use freight forwarding companies, many people are unhappy with the customer service provided. At Webox.hk, we pride ourselves on the quality of service we offer our customers. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we bring an attentive attitude to every transaction, delivering tailored, personal service that meets the individual needs of our customers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at our Customer Service Centre.
Hong Kong Customer Service & Pickup Location Operating Hours
Tsuen Wan Station:
Room M, 23/F Houston Industrial Building, 32-40 Wang Lung St, Tsuen Wan
Pickup Location Operating Hours:
Monday to Friday: 11:00 - 8:00pm
Sunday & Public Holiday: Closed
We strongly recommend customers to call: +852 5223 1759 before they come to pick up, that allows us to shorten processing time.
Causeway Bay Station:
Room 1302, 13/F Allways Centre, 468 Jaffe Road, Causeway Bay( Causeway Bay MTR - C exit )
Pickup Location Operating Hours:
Monday to Friday: 1pm - 8pm
Sunday & Public Holiday: Closed
We strongly recommend customers to call: 31112681 before they come to pick up, that allows us to shorten processing time.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our US & CANADA Forwarding Service
All users must submit shopping notice before they ship packages to our warehouses. Shopping notice with fales/wrong information will be void. We reserve the right to not handle any packages without shopping notice submitted.
Please notify us if your package is missing within 7 days of the expected delivery date or delivered date. There are multiple of reasons the package has not been added to your account, which includes but not limited to weather problems, seller shipping problems, wrongly delivery, false/wrong shipping status from the shipping company’s tracking information …etc. We would try our best to help customers to look and search for the package but we do not have any liabilities & responsibilities in lost of packages. WE DO NOT SEARCH FOR PACKAGES THAT EXCEED 30 DAYS AFTER EXPECTED DELIVERY OR DELIVERED DATES. IF A PACKAGE IS NOT SHOWN OR ADDED TO YOUR ACCOUNT EVEN IF THE TRACKING NUMBER STATUS IS LISTED AS DELIVERED, CUSTOMER MUST INFORM US WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THE PROBLEM INCURRED.
Yes, customers will receive email notification within 24 hours after the goods arrived Webox's US warehouse.
Arrival notification will be send via email by webox.hk when your goods arrived at Webox's Hong Kong warehouse. Please bring the notification email, along with Identification to Webox's pickup location.
Webox.hk's pickup location:
Room 1532, 15/F Wang Fai Industrial Building
San Po Kong, Kowloon
To help our customer successfully purchase their goods, when seller asks for USA telephone number, you can use this phone number: 626-8618839
Extra Administrative Charges apply in the following condition:
1) Oversize Packages - $ 20 USD / Package
2) Over-weight Packages - $ 10 USD / Kg ( dimensional weight applies )
3) Personal Shopper - $ 20 USD / Order ; In the case of insufficient funds.
4) Extra Service：$5 USD / Package number （i.e. checking package & changing/editing paid orders ）
5) Disposing Item: To dispose an item ( not shipping to anywhere / not returning to seller ), $5 USD / Item.
Price valid for all warehouse
Single package exceed the length of 70 cm are consider Oversized Packages.
Single package exceed the weight of 70kg are consider Over-weight Packages.
All Oversized / Over-weight package will be listed under member's system "Oversized Package" Tab, Please contact our Customer Service to arrange Shipment.
Customer Service Hotline: 31112681
Customers who finish with their purchases may login to Webox's Member system to fill out "Notify Us" form. This allows our Warehouse Operator to acknowledge and handle your package more efficiently.
Webox.hk is proud to offer US tax-free shopping through our new Oregon warehouse. Simply choose the Oregon warehouse and benefit from our new US sales tax-free address. A sales tax of 9 per cent will be charged if you choose to ship to our California website.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (Closed on Saturday & Sunday, public holiday & bad weather days)
In the case of a Return Package, you may use your own method ( must be trackable ) to ship the package back to our US warehouse, and notify us the tracking# and the time you will arrange local return pickup from our US warehouse.
Return Package service charge: $10usd / return package*
*If user ships 1 package to our US warehouse, but the package consist of 2 return items to different seller, it will count as 2 return service charges.
Billing address is the registered address of your credit card.
Shipping address is where you want your item to be shipped. Please login to your Webox's account, under "Account Setting", you will find your personal US address.
Please contact webox.hk's customer service hotline (852) 31112681 for question about personal address.
To better serve & suit customers need, we offer two shipping options: Express Shipping & Standard Shipping.
Just like renting your own private jet vs. a commercial 747.
Express Shipping is like your own private jet, consolidate only your goods; because the facts that the package is smaller & less items, the shipping cost would be higher than standard shipping.
*Express Shipping usually takes 2-5days, Door-to-Door Service, Notification will be send via email by FedEx or UPS.
*Due to timezone difference, If you place an Express Shipping order on Hong Kong time Saturday, the order will be shipped on the next working day on US time.
Standard Shipping is the 747, we gather everyone's goods to a large pallet, and we ship them all together, therefore, the cost would be less but time length would be longer.
Standard Shipping takes 10-15 days, Customers will need to pickup their goods at Webox's pickup location.
Notification will be send via email by webox.hk.
Webox Services works as a middle man, consolidates everyone goods and ships all together in a lower cost.
Imagine when you shops in multiple online web shop, you are charged with multiple international shipping. Just like buying multiple international Air Tickets. Since most online shops in USA offers Free Shipping within the U.S., shipping to Webox USA warehouse are mostly free. This mean shoppers only pay for one International Shipping Fees by using Webox's consolidation services.
I will leave the calculation for you! Multiple International Air tickets vs. only 1 International Air ticket, you should know better than me!
Some online shops have different goods on discount for different country. US specificly, has the most discounted goods on sales. Whereas, if you choose your shipping country to Hong Kong, the goods are mostly different and less attractive.
Imagine when you shops in multiple online shop, some shops would ships international & some don't. Meaning you would have to track multiples items in both international way & local way. This is bringing user hesitation, which is not the purposes of online shopping ! Online Shopping Experience should be easy & worry-less. Webox fill this gap for you! By using Webox, you only need to track & follow up with webox.
Webox state-of-art system allows you to receive real time notifications of where your item is. Most importantly, Webox only partners with the World Trusted Shipping like FedEx, whereas some online shops uses local shipping which are less safe and sometimes lost packages.
Webox Mobile Logistic Warehouse handles all packages with the most care we can offer. Our corrugated box went through extra strong 275lb tested, that's 38% stronger than regular 200lb tested! With stronger corrugated box, we may stuff less reinforce materials (bubble wraps & foam nuggets), meaning we save more space to make sure you used up most of the space your box! save space = save money!
Webox Mobile Logistic Warehouse offers 24hours real-person security & laser detection sercurity camera through out our warehouses spaces. its 100% safe to store goods in our locations.
All Webox Forwarding Services (both ways Hong Kong to USA or USA to Hong Kong) includes $15USD / KG insurance. For additional Insurance, please contact our customer service. We will be happy to serve you.
If your item is damaged, please contact us within 14days in order to claim insurance. For lost items, you have up to 8 months to claim insurance.
Webox.hk accept Credit Card & PayPal account payment.
Please note that even if you don't have a PayPal account, you can still pay by credit card using PayPal platform.
Webox.hk shipping cost includes Shipping fees, Warehouse processing fees & Storage fees. Webox determines these fees by comparing the actual weight & dimensional weight of each package; and we take the higher value to conclude final cost. Total cost of shipping already includes shipping fees, warehouse processing fees & storage fees.
Actual weight is the weight of the package. Dimensional weight uses the size of the package to generate a weight value.
The formula for Dimensional weight is as follows: (Length x Width X Height) / 5000
e.g. ( 20cm x 10cm x 10cm) / 5000 = 0.4kg ( Shipping cost would be calculated at 0.5kg )
Webox may repack and remove unnecessary packaging; hence, packages deliver to user maybe in retail or different packaging.
Minimum calculable weight for each package: 0.5kg (1kg=2.2lb)
Total weight is calculated at 0.5kg Interval, 1kg interval at 21kg and above.
Account & Settings
Webox.hk asks for your personal information for two main reason:
- To ensure the package is delivered to the correct person, preventing mishandling.
- To comply with Hong Kong government law, preventing anyone performs unlawful actions by using webox.hk's services.
Emails & Telephone numbers are the main communication method between you & webox.hk.
We thank you very much for providing accurate information to us.
In the case of password lost, please proceed to "Account Login" page, and select "lost password". Then follow instructions to reset password.
Friendly Reminder: Do not share your password to anyone else.
Prohibited and Restricted Items
Liquids that able to ship are limited to cosmetics, personal care products, shampoo or shower use items. Any perfume, alcohol and flammable materials can not be shipped. Note that any liquid containing liquid must be clearly stated. We shall not be responsible for the leakage of the goods in transit. In case of incomplete declaration of liquid items, and if the leakage in the shipment consolidation process affect the shipment of other member, we reserves the right to pursue with lawful action.
The following items are generally prohibited from import into Hong Kong:
• Smokeless tobacco and snuff
• Food containing non-permitted coloring matter, artificial sweeteners, aflatoxins, preservatives, anti-oxidants, or certain metals
• Halons and CFC's (i.e. ozone-depleting substances)
• Ivory and ivory products
• Dangerous Goods under Class 1 & 7 as defined by IATA
• Personal Drugs
• Dangerous Drugs to be tran-shipped in or out of Hong Kong
• Controlled Chemicals to be tran-shipped in or out of Hong Kong
• Electronic Cigarettes
• Hazardous Chemicals to be tran-shiipped in or out of Hong Kong
• Certain Strategic Commodiites to be trans-shipped in or out of Hong Kong
• Transhipments of Hazardous Chemicals such as acetic anhydride, ephedrine and pseudoephedrine and Strategic Commodities, such as firewall, network/security device, cryptographic, encryption equipment, carbon fiber prepreg, liquid crystal polymer and certain servers and routers without proper documentation/licenses are prohibited.
The following items are not acceptable for carriage to any international destinations unless otherwise indicated. (Additional restrictions may apply depending on destination. Various regulatory clearances in addition to customs clearance may be required for certain commodities, thereby extending the transit time.)
1. APO/FPO addresses.
2. C.O.D. shipments.
3. Human corpses, human organs or body parts, human and animal embryos, or cremated or disinterred human remains.
4. Explosives (Class 1.4 explosives are acceptable for carriage to Canada, Germany, France, Japan, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
5. Firearms, weaponry and their parts (acceptable between the U.S. and Puerto Rico).
6. Perishable foodstuffs and foods and beverages requiring refrigeration or other environmental control.
7. Live animals including insects
8. Plants and plant material, including cut flowers (cut flowers are acceptable from the U.S. to selected points in Canada and from Colombia, Ecuador and the Netherlands to the U.S.).
9. Lottery tickets and gambling devices where prohibited by law.
10. Money (coins, cash, currency, paper money and negotiable instruments equivalent to cash such as endorsed stocks, bonds and cash letters).
11. Pornographic and/or obscene material.
12. Shipments being processed under:
a. Duty drawbacks claims unless advance arrangements are made.
b. Temporary Import Bonds
c. U.S. State Department licenses
e. U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration export permit.
f. Letters of Credit.
g. Certificate of Registration shipments (CF4455).
13. Hazardous waste, including, but not limited to, used hypodermic needles or syringes or other medial waste.
14. Shipments that may cause damage to, or delay of, equipment, personnel or other shipments.
15. Shipments that require us to obtain any special licenses or permit for transportation, importation or exportation.
16. Shipments or commodities whose carriage, importation or exportation is prohibited by any law, statute or regulation.
17. Shipments with a declared value for customs in excess of that permitted for a specific destination.
18. Dangerous goods except as permitted under the Dangerous Goods section of these terms and conditions.
19. Processed or unprocessed dead animals, including insects and pets. Taxidermy-finished hunting trophies or completely processed (dried) specimens of whole animals or parts of animals are acceptable for shipment into the U.S.
20. Packages that are wet, leaking or emit an odor of any kind.
21. Wildlife products that require U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service export clearance by FedEx prior to exportation from the U.S.
22. In-bond shipments destined to or being withdrawn from a Foreign Trade Zone or bonded warehouse.
Not withstanding any other provision of the FedEx Service Guide, we are not liable for delay of, loss of damage to a shipment of any prohibited item. The shipper agrees to indemnity FedEx & Webox.hk for any and all costs, fees and expenses FedEx incurs as a result of the shipper’s violation of any local, state or federal laws or regulations or from tendering any prohibited item for shipment.
For more information, please visit the following links:
US to HK Parcel Forwarding Service
HK’s Trusted US Parcel Forwarding Service
Have you ever had the infuriating experience of finding the perfect item at a great price online, and getting to the checkout process only to discover that the company only ships within the US? Or perhaps the site you’re shopping on offers international shipping but bumps the price up substantially when you identify yourself as living outside of the states. Webox.hk offers a convenient and affordable solution to online shopping conundrums such as these with our US forwarding service. We specialize in shipping goods from the US to Hong Kong and can be relied on to consolidate and deliver your online purchases in an efficient and cost effective manner.
With offices in both cities and 24 hour warehouse security at our HK and US locations, there are few other forwarding companies who can offer the peace of mind and high standard of service that Webox can.
How to get a US shipping address when you’re based in Hong Kong
Shopping US sites and getting your purchases delivered to Hong Kong has never been easier than with Webox. It takes just a few moments to sign up for a free US shipping address with us and then you’ll be able to shop all of your favourite US stores without being restricted by location. It works like this:
- Sign up for a free US forwarding address with us
- Shop US sites online
- Enter your Webox shipping address at checkout
- Wait until your parcels arrive at our warehouse and get them consolidated to save on shipping
- Have parcel forwarding to your home in Hong Kong. Shipping starts at as little as HK $18/lb.
To learn more about our US Parcel forwarding service in Hong Kong, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team by calling 31112681.